Para cumplir el compromiso que tenemos de ofrecer a nuestros clientes las mejores soluciones para la recuperación de datos, les comunicamos las actualizaciones más recientes con las que contamos en nuestro laboratorio en la Ciudad de México:
LISTA DETALLADA DE ACTUALIZACIONES
PC-3000 HDD (Express, UDMA, Portable)
- Added the decryption of user data function for new families (SpyGlass, Palmer, etc.);
- Improved ROM building from SA data;
- Added ROM building from SA data for Palmer family (it’s now possible to use «unlocked» PCB without re-soldering the ROM);
- Added Heads map changing in RAM feature for SpyGlass and Palmer families;
- Fixed issues with Heads map building and Slow Responding;
- Added Heads map building option for SpyGlass and Palmer families;
- The «Solve slow responding» and «Slow responding changes cancel» modes have been improved;
- Added heads zone selection filter for «Zones and heads inactivation» mode;
- Added a new option for hiding found defects «Logical scan» mode – «Hide defects as microzones»;
- For «Physical scan» mode, auto-saving of performance diagrams for heads has been made;
- Function «Hide defects as microzones» has been added to the Defect list editor for LBA and CHS tables;
- Improved Active Utility actions mode in Data Extractor. Added a new action «Custom Scenario».
- In HDD resources backup function, the valid copies switch is now used for Read Sys Files and Make loader;
- Added a new command to User command handler: «PWR_OFF» for switching HDD;
- Added an ability to view «Drive Tables» (DT) in Service information objects. It’s now possible to open selected object not only via DT command but also by viewing corresponding memory class (for example, Servo RAM for SAP);
- Added a Multi-tab editor «View SA resources»;
- Added a Patch for bypassing LED:BC FAddr 4040;
- It is now possible to execute the entire list or one selected action from the pop-up menu by right click mouse button in DE Active utility actions list;
- Added an ability to run Utility with Terminal switched off;
- Improved a Boot Code starting dialog:
- Added information fields Mdl / SN / FW / Log head map;
- Decoded ROM data is now substituted into profile name fields;
- Sys file 3-30A added to default SA backup list;
- Ability to run in Boot Code mode added to the start dialog;
- Added a function to upload adaptives (CAP/RAP/SAP) from the image into RAM to Work with ROM tab;
- Added a Master of complex HDD initialization;
- All in one ROM patches:
- Heads map changing;
- Init SMART Fail;
- NoHOST-BSY 1/2;
- WrProtect 87270000;
- Kahuna CFW1.
- Loader uploading with Disk FW and patching on the fly:
- Init SMART Fail;
- NoHOST-BSY 1/2;
- WrProtect 87270000;
- LOD check Err xxxx0800.
- RAM/SA flag for overlays changes on the the fly;
- Post-process actions are performed:
- Adaptives uploading from source;
- Heads map changing;
- Edit HDD ID (ATA / Terminal // SysFiles / «T>F»).
- Added «Force Setup State» warning message in «Unlock Tech» for SED drives about deleting encryption keys;
- Added SysFile filtering by size (files larger than 128M are ignored);
- Changed a method of determining the part size of multi-block ROM;
- Changed a dialog to add defects to Non-Resident G-List;
- In Utility status, the buttons for detecting the size of the SA sector and Utility auto-initializing are now separated by «ATA» and «Terminal»;
- Wherever the ROM is read, if you refuse to select a drive profile, saving now goes to the «@ROMBackup» folder in the root directory of the utility;
- Added an ability to disable the messages «For automatic Boot Code Mode …» and «Remove short circuit from Boot Code…» when switching to the Boot Code (enabled from Utility settings);
- Added an ability to set Terminal transfer rate in Utility settings;
- In the passport editor, added the ability to skip the switching power after the changes;
- In the MCMT.Edit plugin, added the ability to mark as incorrect MediaCache descriptors that do not contain the flag-mark of the non-loaded extent;
- In the MCMT.Edit plugin, added the ability to edit the DiscDirtySegmentCount field;
- In the MCMT.Edit plugin, added the ability for records describing the read cache (committed) to remove the flag of their presence in MediaCache;
- The check for necessary GFD ROM block is added to the generator of the loader;
Into the generator of the loader creation of a report about the included Disk FW, which is saved to a text file, is added;
- The ability to add to the previously created loader of the GFD block from the corresponding ROM is added to the loader editor.
- In the NV-RAM read dialog for the list of copies, HOT-KEYs has been added – “Select all”, “Select all”, “Invert selection”;
- In viewing SA objects, the restriction on the size of the PBA readable region (0xFFFF) has been removed.
- Fixed the incompatibility with Windows XP for Samsung USB HDD utilities.
Utility PC-3000 ATA
- Modified logical scan. The parameter «Save defects» made as stored.
- Added management «thresholds» for the supply voltage HDD for PC-3000 SAS 6 GB/s;
- Fixed an error backward compatibility with earlier versions of PC-3000;
- Modified «Download Microcode» mode, added saving the type of file loaded into the editor;
- A common error handling mechanism was made for drives connected to the PC-3000 controllers. The mechanism is currently used by the ATA utility (Logical Scan in All Utilities), WD Marvell and Toshiba. Script editing is possible in the utility settings mode (ATA, WD Marvell, Toshiba). The mechanism allows you to specify a set of actions, with the possibility of a conditional transition to the next, when the successful or unsuccessful completion of the current one. For experienced users, it is possible to implement their own actions on the principle of Plugin`s;
- Modified «Performance Chart» mode:
- Eliminated the problem of «peaks» – points with abnormally high speed, which manifested itself during a scan with jumps;
- Changed error indication.
- For the PC-3000 Express complex, changes were made in the mode of sharing the ports of the PC-3000 SAS controller and PC-3000 SAS 6GB;
- For all complexes, the identified problems were fixed when installing earlier versions of the complexes for another type of PC-3000 controller on the same computer;
- In the profile management system added checking the presence of the main directories;
- In the resource editor, the dialogs for saving/loading data to/from files were added in accordance with the type of resource being edited (as implemented in WD Marvell and Toshiba utilities);
- Translated to the hardware implementation of standard protocols. Indirectly, it concerns 100% of HDD operation modes;
- Replaced application memory manager. This manager is significantly faster, and, which is especially important for a long-running application, allocates memory of various size more optimally, which reduces the likelihood of memory fragmentation due to different allocation “lifetime”. The use of this manager significantly reduces the likelihood of misleading errors that show the lack of memory;
- Added the possibility to work with the alternative maps filled in a process of reading/writing. A context menu of a particular drive (in explorer) is using for a map enabling/disabling. The analysis performs in a separate flow does not affect the read/write speed. There are added three types of maps:
- Constant, based on the search of disk structure headers, file systems, and some useful file types;
- Constant, based on the analysis of «entropy», useful in assessing the composition of readable data. May be used for the parameters of RAIDs with redundancy;
- User, based on the GREP search. There is a special mode for the adding of similar maps realized, available from the main menu.
- Added implementation of combining user and supplied reference books of maps based on GREP;
- For alternative maps, added the ability to change the legend and view statistics;
- Added the ability to «switch» the «map» tab to view one of the additional maps (context menu) and observe its filling in the process of creating a copy of the data. Observing, for example, the «entropy» map, one can see that the data currently being read are of the same (zeros, pattern, encrypted …) or diverse nature;
- Added the ability for USB devices, that are not connected through the utility, to apply hardware and software resets and include them in scripts.
Virtual drive map editing mode
- In the explorer and for the RAW results date added;
- Added selection of the RAW results for the metadata file system NTFS record type MFT;
- Added selection of RAW results for FAT file system metadata;
- Added new functionality for automatic search and use of unambiguous results of the RAW recovery (for jpg, jpeg, png, rar, zip, doc, docx, xls, xlsx files) to form the final map;
- Added the ability when using search results, to supplement the chain before it starts;
- Added the method of combining adjacent chains.
«View structures» mode
- Added the ability to navigate the structures of the FAT file system;
- Added support for the Ext file system (2,3,4) and the ability to navigate through its structures;
- Added support for the exFAT file system and navigation through its structures;
- Significantly accelerated the analysis of structures;
- Added a scrollbar in the HEX editor;
- Added display of service information for Flash;
- Fixed some display problems;
- «Parallel viewing of data sources» mode
- Added the scroll bar to the HEX-editor.
- New GREP search mode (available from map mode)
- Added the ability to build a map of search results (all or just marked ones);
- Added the ability to export search results to HTML and CSV (all or just checked);
- In the list of search results the LBA of the found match is displayed;
- In the HEX tab, if it is active, the data for the currently found match is displayed.
«RAW recovery» mode
- Added search BitLocker structures: VolumeHeader and Information and the method of adding a virtual drive based on them;
- Added a method of adding virtual partition APFS based on the structure of APFS Superblock;
- Mft entries are no longer divided into groups in a RAW recovery;
- Optimized the time for searching and parsing WSS (Windows Storage Spaces) metadata;
- Improved analysis of WSS metadata — more format versions are supported;
- Added search for APFS structures;
- Opening a file has been added to editing the map on the RAW tab;
- Removed the list update after opening the result file;
«Quick Disk Analysis» mode
- Added search APFS partitions.
- DE-Storage format (* .deff)
- Optimized work with memory (Reducing the required amount of memory for simultaneous work with multiple storages);
- Increased speed of access to data storage;
- Fixed «freezes» (arising when working simultaneously with multiple repositories simultaneously);
- Fixed a bug that occurred in some tasks when reading from the DE-Storage format. After the message «Not enough memory for command performing» or message in log of file reading errors, the working has been impossible.
- Virtual disk, encrypted BitLocker
- Added ability for AES-XTS partition decryption;
- Enhanced decryption.
- Virtual disk, encrypted FileVault
- Added support for disks without EncryptedRoot.plist.wipekey file.
- Added a new type of virtual disk Virtual Drive – MAP Decrypted which is used for AES-XTS algorithm decryption;
- Conversion of legend from static to dynamic is defined by the utility. It distinguishes from standard legend and used by some SSD utilities;
- In GREP search a new option added for max LBA setting;
- Increased max jump size for reading error handling and loss of readiness (up to 2147483648);
‘!Problem’ catalog is removed when there are no problem files;
- Added auto-detection of a plaintext HFS/APFS partition in Apple CoreStorage and ability to work with it in the initial partition;
- In parameters of export in .csv format, added options for column delimiter value and «quote» character;
- Added initial support for APFS file system;
- Encrypted volumes are now supported(user password is needed);
- Implemented ability for working with previous volume versions;
- Implemented ability to create disk decrypted by volume key (RAW recovery is available on this disk to search lost files);
- Added auto-detection and set by default the latest version of ContainerSuperblock;
- Added map creation method for Catalog Tree and FS Tree;
- Implemented detection and opening an APFS partition on 0th LBA of a disk and on the partition with unknown type;
- Implemented option for symlink saving in external file format;
- Added message for impossibility for map creation and saving of compressed files.
- An improved way for database transactions allows to significantly speed up the rate of MFT scanning, Partition analysis and Analysis of found NTFS structures;
- Analysis of found NTFS structures is optimized for big data;
- Added deduplication support (files are saved via special service) for both native partitions and analysis results;
- Improved support for EFS.
- Improved algorithm for found files analysis, add a step for detailed analysis of files (via RAW recovery) without descriptors. For fragmented files part of the information was lost previously;
- An improved approach for big and long working catalogs dealing with features of ExFAT on Apple.
- An improved way for database transactions allows to significantly speed up the rate of Partition analysis;
- EXT4 file system, support for resident (inline) files and folders have been added.
- Option to build a map of FS Journal has been added;
- Scan method Catalog File + Journal has been added;
- The issue about incorrect file map (repeated chains) has been fixed;
- The issue about incorrect Extents File parsing in scan Catalog File mode has been fixed;
- The logic of processing files versions for scan modes has been changed (now the complex leaves in place the most recent version of the file from all versions with full placement).
- The issue about incorrect recognizing as ExtX in case of GPT has been fixed;
- Partition scan with video records has been improved.
- The metadata scanning algorithm is optimized for working with a large number of files;
- Fixed a problem with a lack of memory during operations with directories with large the number of files and folders.
- Added support for zvol;
- Improved parsing of ZFS structures.
- The EXT (2,3,4), UFS (1,2) and XFS
- The EXT (2,3,4), UFS (1,2) and XFS file systems, changes have been made to the analysis algorithm, a step has been added to more detailed parsing (with RAW recovery methods) of files whose descriptors have not been found, and definitions for them, if possible type, names and dates.
- E01(forensic) format export:
- Fixed error for storage creation;
- For pointing out the size equals 0, the storage is not divided into files.
- Fusion drive based on APFS support has been added. APFS Fusion Drive in autodetection RAID config mode is supported now;
- WSS (Windows Storage Spaces) metadata support has been improved;
- APPLE Fusion drive analysis procedure has been improved;
- Dates and sort by them have been added in explorer of RAID creating form;
- The autodetection by RAID’s metadata bypass the GPT partitions now, even if MBR was erased.
Por eso somos Los especialistas en recuperacion de datos en México.
Solicite ayuda ahora!
- Como funciona un disco duro y la recuperación de datos (Video) - marzo 27, 2021
- Como funciona la recuperacion de datos o archivos borrados de los discos duros - marzo 11, 2021
- Como desactivar TRIM en SSD durante la recuperacion de datos - marzo 11, 2021